Tuesday 20 February 2018

MEET QUEEN MMESOMA IKEH, MOST BEAUTIFUL QUEEN IN NIGERIA INT'L 2017




Queen Mmesoma Ikeh, MBQN INT'L 2017



Mmesoma Ikeh is a 22 year old that hails  from Ugwueke in Bende L. G. A., Abia State. She is a graduate of University of Uyo from the department of Communication Arts, University of Uyo, Awka Ibom State, Nigeria. She is the Most
Beautiful Queen in Nigeria International 2017, an ex beauty queen at Exquisite Queen Nigeria World and Miss Ugwueke 2016/2017 respectively.
Mmesoma Ikeh is the last child in a family of 9.
She loves traveling, public speaking, dancing and writing.
She detests pretence and backbiting.

Queen Mmesoma Ikeh, MBQN INT'L 2017

MMESOMA IKEH'S MODELING CAREER 


She shared the story of her modeling career so far here

My zeal for modelling started after I contested for the Most Beautiful Girl in Communication Arts in 2014 of which I emerged the first runner up. I knew I could do better so I never gave up. I went ahead to contest for Miss Ugwueke in 2016 which I won. The winning encouraged me and hence I contested for Exquisite Queen Nigeria in 2016 and also won. The zeal and desire to go further increased daily and I needed more competitions which made me register for The Nigerian Queen which took place on June 10th 2017. I lost out and it was very discouraging but I didn't let that weigh me down rather I chose to improve upon myself.  As the year was rounding off the zeal came up I had to register for Most Beautiful Queen in Nigeria 2017 of which by God's grace I emerged Most Beautiful Queen in Nigeria Int'l 2017.

Queen Mmesoma Ikeh, MBQN INT'L 2017
Queen Mmesoma Ikeh, MBQN INT'L 2017


Queen Mmesoma Ikeh, MBQN INT'L 2017







No comments: