Friday 2 March 2018

FJ MODELS INTERVIEW WITH FACE OF DEMOCRACY NIGERIA NORTHERN NIGERIA 2017/2018 WAS SO EPIC


Queen Jennifer Abeme, Face of Democracy Northern Nigeria 2017/2018 


FJ MODELS: Welcome to FJ Models, Miss FDN Northern Nigeria 2017/2018, it is nice to you have you.

Miss FDN Northern Nigeria: Thank you for having me.

FJ MODELS:
Please can you introduce yourself?


Miss FDN Northern Nigeria:
I am Queen Jennifer Abeme Face of Democracy Nigeria Northern Queen 2017/2018.


FJ MODELS:
Congratulations on your new crown, can you tell us more about yourself before we can start talking about the beautiful crown you've acquired.

MISS FDN NORTHERN NIGERIA:
I'm a self driven and self motivated individual. I'm positive minded , a hard worker and believe I'm seeing the beauty in everything. I believe in youth and women empowerment and the betterment of our great country Nigeria.



FJ MODELS: Awesome, I hope you see beauty on my face. *lol*

You've given us a small picture of how your personal self is, so can we get another picture of your modeling career.

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
As a model I want to be an inspiration to other young Ladies making them understand they can be anything they want to be with hard work. I may not pursue modeling professionally but I'll always carry myself as a role model to my fans out there.




FJ MODELS:
How and when did you start modeling?
I started modeling few years ago.

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
No specific year? What about how it all started
I started modeling from a really young ages in primary school, actually won couple of modeling competition for my school then. We had an intra schools cultural costume competition, and ever since I've been modeling.

FJ MODELS:
That you started modelling in primary school means that modelling is a talent you possess.

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA :
Yes. You can say so.



FJ MODELS:
How many model competitions have won since then?

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
Like 3 different competition in school and now this big one of Face of democracy Nigeria making it my 4th win.

FJ MODELS:
Which school are you referring to?

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
Redeemer nursery and primary school Karu FCT Abuja. Within 2005-2007
FJ MODELS:
Asides modelling what else are you engaged in?
MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
Aside modeling I'm also a professional singer.

FJ MODELS:
Wow!!!
Yeah!

You are really multi talented
Thank you.

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
So since you called this professional, I am sure there is a story in it to be told.

FJ MODELS:
Well I've been singing for as long as I can remember. But didn't start promoting myself I'll 2016. I recorded my first single "Cupid " in 2013. I just won the just concluded Abuja youth choice prestige Award for best female artists on the rise. And I hope to continue like that.

FJ MODELS:
Wow!!!  Awesome. Congratulations dear!! FJ Models will be giving you best singer already.

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:

Thanks dear! I'll be honored.

FJ MODELS:
So how many songs have you recorded? Have you featured any big name yet?

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
I have two singles and an 8 track EP online and promoting a fresh single "Addictive " to drop this year.



FJ MODELS:
Cool. How has it been for you? Are you getting the support as well as generating expected income?

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
It not been easy getting finance for my music but I hope this year would be better. For now i do everything myself.

FJ MODELS:
Well, as the Miss FDN Northern Nigeria, you now have a great platform to move higher. I am sure you networked with the top celebrities that were at the event.

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
Yes.




FJ MODELS:
OK then. We will be expecting big things from you. Like seeing you perform in AY Live show.

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
Amen to that.


FJ MODELS:
How has been the support from your family In regards to your career in the entertainment industry?

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
They have been really supportive.

FJ MODELS:
Great to hear.

So before we go, as one is passionate about youth and women empowerment, have you done anything in regards to that?

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
I plan to focus mainly on that in my projects as a queen.




FJ MODELS:
What's next for you?

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
The only thing on my mind now is my projects this year. After that I can start thinking of other things.

FJ MODELS:
What will be your advice to younger ones, Who wishes to venture into modeling because of your growing success, as well as those you are yet to win crowns?

MISS NORTHERN NIGERIA:
My advice to them I'd to be bold and confident and follow their dreams. Nothing is easy but it better to try than do nothing.

FJ MODELS:
Thank you very much for being with us at FJ Models. We wish you all the best in your career. You can drop the links to download your songs so that your fans can listen to them as well as your social media handles.
It was nice being here.



No comments: